Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 6 Gender Equality
Bài tập tiếng Anh 10 unit 6 Gender equality có đáp án
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 6 do CITD sưu tầm và đăng tải với nội dung bài tập ngữ pháp của bài 6 là Thể bị động của động từ khiếm khuyết rất quan trọng. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 6: GENDER EQUALITY
Part I. PHONETICS
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 6 Gender Equality
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. women||B. follow||C. concentrate||D. project|
|2. A. address||B. allow||C. traffic||D. rural|
|3. A. minimum||B. influence||C. eliminate||D. bias|
|4. A. prevent||B. education||C. dependent||D. eliminate|
|5. A. encourage||B. contribute||C. delicious||D. college|
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
|6. A. career||B. gender||C. equal||D. bias|
|7. A. enrol||B. rural||C. allow||D. prefer|
|8. A. abandon||B. dependent||C. preference||D. exhausted|
|9. A. unequal||B. enrolment||C. encourage||D. minimum|
|10. A. physically||B. equality||C. remarkably||D. discriminate|
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
11. This year, more girls enrolled on courses in art and design.
12. In some rural areas, women and girls are forced to do most of the housework.
13. Our government has done a lot to eliminate gender inequality.
14. We never allow any kind of discrimination against girls at school.
15. Women do not yet have equal rights in the family in this area.
D. the same
16. It’s time we banned discriminationat work.
17. Both male and female students in my class perform very well.
18. Many people in our country still think married women shouldn’t pursue a career.
19. Most employers prefer male workers to female ones.
C. care about
20. She failed to get into medical university.
C. didn’t succeed
21. In order to be successful, we should never give up hope.
22. Gender discrimination has become a hot subject of conversations among school students.
23. The government took big steps to prevent gender inequality.
C. promote .
25. Those people who have enough courageand will are likely to be successful.
26. Nowadays, many women areaware of gender preferences in favour of boys.
27. With great effort, she passed the driving test at the first attempt.
A. succeeded in
28. Female firefighters are sometimes the targets of laughter and anger from the coworkers and local people.
29. Many women had to pay a heavy price to win equality.
30. Traditional women are often passive and dependent on their husbands.
31. Women will be exhausted if they have to cover both jobs at work and at home.
A. very relaxed
B. very pleased
C. very tired
32. Men should share household chores with women in their families.
33. The Government has raised the national minimum wage.
34. They were qualified for the job, but they were not recruited.
35. Wage discrimination affects women negatively.
36. How aregovernments addressing the problem of inequality in wages?
A. focusing on
37. Many countries now allow and encourage women to join the army and the police forces.
38. We should encourage women to join more social activities.
39. Working mothers contribute to household income.
40. Family values are likely to pass down from generation to generation.
A. put down
B. cut down
C. go down
D. hand down
41. Women’s salaries arebecoming important to their household budgets.
42. Experiences at work help women to widen their knowledge.
43. If women have to do too much housework, they cannot concentrate or work effectively.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
44. The gender gap in primary education has been eliminated.
45. The United Kingdom has made a remarkable progress in gender equality.
46. Men and women equally gainfirst class degrees.
47. The United Kingdom still faces challenges in gender equality.
48. Much has to be done to achievegender equality in employment opportunities.
49. People have eliminatedpoverty and hunger in many parts of the world.
C. phased out
D. wiped out
50. Both genders should be provided with equal rights to education, employment and healthcare.
A. deprived of
B. furnished with
C. equipped with
D. supplied with
51. We should not allow any kind of discrimination against women and girls.
C. unbiased feeling
Part III. GRAMMAR
Exercise 5. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
51. A lot of people think that marriage women shouldn’t pursue a career.
52. We must stop discrimination on people coming from the rural area.
53. My brother is good with cooking and he can cook very delicious food.
54. I guess they may be kept home doing housework and look after their children.
55. Women in rural areas might be forced to work both at home but on the fields.
56. Some people think that girls shouldn’t be allowed to going to university.
57. Gender discrimination should be eliminated for create equal opportunities in education for everyone.
58. More girls should being chosen to represent us in the School Youth Union.
59. Both women and men should be given equal rights for education and employment.
60. This discrimination against women and girls must be abolishing
*Mời các bạn tải file để xem chi tiết và đáp án*
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo một số bài liên quan tiếp theo sau để chuẩn bị tốt nhất trước mỗi bài học:
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Chương trình mới Unit 7: CULTURAL DIVERSITY
Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 7: Cultural diversity
Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 8: New ways to learn
Đăng bởi: CITD